Machine for cutting winding stems and screwing in crowns
Enginered and made in Switzerland
The TigeMaster 4 (or TM4) is a machine for assembling watch winding rods.
It cuts the rods and then screws and glues the crowns.
- Robust and reliable.
- Loading of crowns in hidden time.
- Calculation of total number of pieces and number of pieces per hour.
- Pneumatic opening of winding stem and crown clamps.
- Cutting speed adjustable from 10 to 200 %.
- Automatic wheel wear compensation.
- 2 work cycles: stepped or automatic.
- Highly flexible (with or without screwing, gluing, cutting, etc.).
- Dust suction system (very quiet).
- RS-232 output.
- Option :
- Colmaster CM1 gluing device
- Lasermaster LM1 control laser
Supply voltage :
Min. input pressure :
Dimensions (l/p/h) :
110-230 V / 50-60 Hz
± 0.01 mm
FR / GB / DE / IT
491 x 521 x 335 mm
*Accessories: Colmaster CM1 / Lasermaster LM1.
*Winding stem and crown clamps sold separately.
Colmaster CM1 (Gluing device)
- Controlled by TIGEMASTER TM4
- Automatic glue level correction
- Glue laying pressure and time adjustable
- Long-lasting anti-drying system
Weight : 3Kg
Dimensions (l/d/h) : 240 x 150 x 250 mm
LASERMASTER LM1 (Dispositif de détection laser)
- Crown front face detection
- Avoids the need for systematic checks
Weight : 0.253Kg
Dimensions (l/d/h) : 116 x 106 x 281 mm
- Digital comparator to display the length of the rod and facilitate adjustment